.300 Wby Mag Kit for Shooters & Reloaders
.300 Wby Mag Training Kit for Shooters & Reloaders
Introduce your family & friends to both the shooting sports and reloading.
This kit contains:
- 20 ea .300 Wby Mag cartridges.
- 20 ea. .308″ bullets for reloading your own ammunition.
See Loading Data for more information:
- 1 ea. Action Target Ball, a tethered ball that jumps when hit.
When fired, the cartridges will have the noise level and recoil of a .22 rim fire; see the Relative Recoil section for details.
4-Sigma Bullets and Ammunition greatly reduce noise and recoil so that flinching is essentially nonexistent. You are therefore free to concentrate on teaching/learning the proper sight picture and trigger control when introducing your family and friends to the shooting sports. Firmly imprinting these concepts on mussel memory is a prime factor to consider before gradually increasing bullet weight and powder charge toward full big game loads. See Relative Recoil.
The purpose of this particular Training Kit is to both get you in the field quickly and reduce costs (you load your own) so that you can teach both shooting and reloading.
- Check the package contents.
- Tie one end of the rope to the ball & make a loop in the other end. Feed the nail through the washer and then through the loop.
- Drive the nail into the ground.
- Place the ball ~5 feet from the nail and start shooting.
Be sure that you have a safe bullet backstop!
- Reload, then shoot again, and again, and again until your mussel memory is firmly imprinted.
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × .3 in|